Crochet Beautiful Scarf – Free Pattern
Unleash your creativity and embark on a journey to crochet a beautiful scarf that will leave everyone in awe. With the art of crochet, you have the power to transform a simple ball of yarn into a stunning accessory that will keep you warm and stylish during the colder months. Whether you're a seasoned crocheter or a beginner eager to learn, this project is perfect for you. With just a crochet hook and a skein of yarn, you have the power to transform a simple piece of fabric into a work of art that will turn heads wherever you go. Crocheting a scarf is not just about keeping warm; it's about expressing your unique style and showcasing your talent for this timeless craft.
- This pattern is written in US terms
- Gauge is 4×4 inches: 11 rows, each containing 15 HDC stitches across
- Finished scarf measures approx. 61 ×6 1/2 inches
- Turning CH 1 does not count as a stitch
- A border is not required for this scarf
- You can easily adjust the length of this scarf by increasing or decreasing the number of rows. Increasing will add to your yardage amount
- If you would like to turn this into an infinity scarf, simply stitch your two ends together using the method of your choosing
- 5mm hook
- Yarn needle
- Measuring tape
CH – Chain
HDC – Half Double Crochet
To begin, CH 24
Into the second CH from your hook and each CH across the row, place 1 HDC. CH 1 and turn.
(23 HDC stitches)
Into the first stitch and each stitch across the row, place 1 HDC. CH 1 and turn.
(23 HDC stitches)
Repeat row 2. After completing row 165, do not CH 1 and turn. Please fasten off instead.
Weave in all ends. Congratulations, your scarf is complete! I hope you enjoyed this one stitch pattern. Happy crocheting!