Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Crochet Cuffed Shawl.

Nov 19, 2021 12:53 PM

This is a Cuffed Shawl I made several years ago and still pretty proud of it.  It took me about 8 months to make since I have problems with my hands.  It is very warm and comfy to wear.   Most will be able to make this in maybe 1-2 weeks (I think).  The pattern is published by Leisure Arts and the pattern was created by Shelle Hendrix.

Front and back

20 comments
← Previous Next → 1 2
Items 16-20 of 20
Nov 21, 2021 12:06 PM (edited)

Awww, you are so very welcome Lynne!  I'm sure your's will come out lovely and your daughter will be so happy with it!  My adult daughter told me last year she loves anything I make/create for her and knows it came from my heart, time, energy and handmade and that she will cherish the items always.  If at any time you get confused (I did) with the pattern, there is also a YouTuber that put out a tutorial AFTER I purchased my pattern and made mine, but she calls her's a Triangle Cardigan and looks exactly like the Cuffed shawl but without a hood and a large button.  Here is her link just in case a visual will help.

Please share a picture when your finished, I'm sure it will look amazing!  Happy hooking… :-)

Nov 21, 2021 12:39 PM

This is a beautiful color combination and unique.  Lovely crochet work!  Good job!

Nov 28, 2021 09:18 AM

Hi Lynne,

I'm sure your cuffed shawl will come out lovely.  Please share a picture or two when finished, I'm sure we would all love to see your finished shawl.  Happy hooking… :-)

Nov 28, 2021 09:20 AM

Thank you Momo for your kind words, the yarn is from Loops and Threads sold by Michael's craft store..

Dec 27, 2021 10:36 PM

Thank you Rio for the encouragement and support. I was worried that my older daughter (51) would not like it. My daughters and I have very different tastes. She loved it!!!  My younger daughter (42) was so disappointed that she didn't get one too.  Now I am going to make a second one for the younger one. Thank you again for sharing. 

+1
← Previous Next → 1 2
Items 16-20 of 20