Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Crochet Cuffed Shawl.

Nov 19, 2021 12:53 PM

This is a Cuffed Shawl I made several years ago and still pretty proud of it.  It took me about 8 months to make since I have problems with my hands.  It is very warm and comfy to wear.   Most will be able to make this in maybe 1-2 weeks (I think).  The pattern is published by Leisure Arts and the pattern was created by Shelle Hendrix.

Front and back

20 comments
← Previous Next → 1 2
Items 1-15 of 20
Nov 19, 2021 03:44 PM

Do you have the pattern? or link to the pattern?

Nov 19, 2021 05:25 PM (edited)

Looks great!  I love the style and the colors.   Will you tell us where you got the pattern?

Nov 19, 2021 06:37 PM

Why do you show this and dont give the pattern doesn't make sense

Nov 19, 2021 07:37 PM

I LOVE THIS!  GREAT JOB, thanks for sharing.  Will try to get the pattern,

or do you have it?

Nov 20, 2021 09:22 AM

Yes, here is a link from Ralvery that I found is $2.00 CHEAPER than on Amazon, you might also want to try going to Leisure Arts which is where I purchased mine (E-Book).  The pattern book has some really great patterns in it.  

www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/leisure-arts-6185...

and for Leisure Arts which is the same price as Ralvery

www.leisurearts.com/the-cuffed-shawl-more/

Nov 20, 2021 09:26 AM

Yes, it's in my description, but here are two links, one from Ralvery and the other from Leisure Arts which is where I purchased my E-Book.  It is being sold on each site for $7.99.

https://leisurearts.com/the-cuffed-shawl-more/

Nov 20, 2021 09:30 AM (edited)

I did share where I purchased the pattern and the creator of the pattern above the pictures.  Just as an FYI, I CANNOT share ANY PATTERN due to copy right laws.  IF you are interested in purchasing the E-Book where I got this pattern here are the link...

Again, I will not share any pattern due to COPY RIGHT LAWS and/or the designer gives me permission which I do not have.  I HOPE this makes «sense» to you now....

Nov 20, 2021 09:42 AM

Thank you for your kinds words.  Yes, I do have the pattern, but had to purchase it in the E-Book format.  If you are interested here are the links.  Due to copy right laws I cannot share the pattern, only where I purchased it and who the designer is which is in the description above the pictures.  Here are the links if you are interested.  (I'll share a litter secret, there is a YouTuber who did make this cuffed shawl and has a tutorial on how to make it, for free.  The YouTuber calls her's a Triangle Sweater I believe, I'll include that link too)

YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xivEokkfu7Q

Leisure Arts

Ralvery

Liz
Nov 20, 2021 11:05 AM

I would love the pattern, it is beautiful and something I would wear a lot.

Nov 20, 2021 03:35 PM

Hi Liz,

Glad you like the Cuffed Shawl.  I have put all the links in all the other comments if you are interested.  If for any reason you have any issues with the links, please contact me again and I'll be happy to find them and give them to you.

Warm Regards,

Rio

Debbie
Nov 20, 2021 04:00 PM

Great job… I would love to learn to do that!👍

Nov 20, 2021 06:34 PM

Thank you :) :)

Nov 20, 2021 09:31 PM

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the pattern. I just purchased it and downloaded it today. I will be starting it tonight for you daughter for Christmas. Thank you again for helping me.  I hope my work comes out looking as nice as yours. 

Nov 21, 2021 03:15 AM

Wow, it looks great!

Nov 21, 2021 11:58 AM

Thank you very much Susan..

← Previous Next → 1 2
Items 1-15 of 20