Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Crochet witch hat

Oct 14, 2021 11:35 PM

Hello, ladies!

I'm looking for the pattern of crochet witch hat for my 5-years old daughter.

Can anyone help me?

And if you also got a pattern for her shawl, I'll be really thankful!

9 comments
Oct 15, 2021 11:19 AM

Wow, what a cute photo!

If someone give you the pattern for this costume, please, share it with me either

Oct 15, 2021 12:23 PM

I'm also looking for such costume

Oct 15, 2021 05:36 PM (edited)

Hello all! looking for an outfit for my great granddaughter who's turned one year old, last May. She's a little pudgy still, but anything would help for a last-minute Halloween costume. I'm sure someone can think of something! You ladies are so helpful all the time, so thanks ahead of time. I am sending my girlfriends who I used to have a sewing circle with and church as well, their Christmas presents early, kinda! I bought 3 times as much of Christmas fabric (6 different pattens for each one) one yard each patterned fabric and sent two sets of the 6 different patterns off today to them as a Christmas presents for them.  (BIG GRIN) BUT! I decided before I sent them off, that I would put a twist in their bonnets by making there be a CATCH to it! (wink) and that it was this:  They are to make Each Other presents, out of the fabric I sent them!!! Bahahaha! I emailed them the rules (they can't talk to each other about what material they were using, or what they were making for each other. They could, however, talk about what they were making others, with left-over fabric!!!) They couldn't even use skyp or pics, to show their sewing rooms to each other before they were done. Roflmbo.  I have known these women for over 10 years, so I know they won't break the rules! One is a Pastor's wife, lol. They thought it was a fantastic idea. Since I sent them the fabrics for their projects, they have 90% of their Christmas presents from me. And since I'm having a tough time with my hands this year (neck issues make my hands numb plus just found out I'm diabetic), I won't be participating, as I must have surgery before I can be in any condition to, and it will take six months to heal once I have it. I will send them each a $20.00 JoAnnes card to use and that is my gift in total. Thought you might like to make presents to friends, fun to do. Christmas can be done well, so many ways, giggle. If I can make anything it will go to charity.

Oct 16, 2021 08:04 AM

Here is the pattern for both children and adults: www.craftorator.com/5976-helping-our-users-crochet-witch-hat.html

Oct 16, 2021 09:11 AM

I wish its lovely. Beyond my capabilities. Good luck hope you find them.

Oct 16, 2021 01:44 PM

I love it!!!!!  So precious.  I would love to buy the pattern to crochet for my Godchild.  Thank you.

Anita M. Jefferson

email address:  ajefferson284@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2021 10:45 PM

Tami, what a great idea!

Oct 17, 2021 12:13 PM

Mercy alive!!! That is the cutest little varmint I have ever seen~~~~~~~~~ Oh man I smiled so wide my jaws hurt. Thanks so much for it! Bless you! Tami H