Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Board games

Oct 14, 2021 12:40 AM

Hello, everyone!

My family and I like to spend evenings playing board games.

Our favorites ones are Scrubble, Monopoly, but they're quite old.

What new games do you recommend to play?

3 comments
Oct 14, 2021 12:22 PM

We like to play Trivial Pursuit and Cluedo, and, of course, Scrubble

Oct 14, 2021 12:26 PM

Try Cluedo, it's a real fun and intrigue

Oct 15, 2021 06:31 PM (edited)

Try Uno, Racko, Pictionary, Spades, or if you have a big living room… try Wii there are so many fun games on Wii to do. Bowling, pool, riding bulls (I laugh so hard, I get a headache), tennis, etc. without leaving the living room.  It might seem expensive, but I'm telling you it is worth it!!! And we've made such hysterical memories together. (giggle) Have a good Holiday season and blessed Christmas. Jinga is good too. If friends of children (older kids of course) want to play (the older kids) charge them twenty-five cents per game!!! (Make some money to buy another game, that's expensive for next holiday~~~) or put it in a jar to take to the bank once a month to put into a savings account with their names on it. Will teach them responsibility.