Breezy Morning Cowl
Hi everyone. Out with your hooks as we open the free, yeah, free crochet pattern that explicitly tells us how to make this chic and elegant Breezy Morning Cowl. You just gotta not only make but also have a piece of this fashion and protective item to boost both your wardrobe and business cache. Your friends won't really mind this too.
- US Size 10.5 (6.5 mm) Knitting Needles
- 1 Button, about 1 ⅛” in diameter
- Small amount of a thinner, coordinating yarn (for sewing on the button) and a Yarn Needle or Blunt Tapestry Needle that will fit through the holes in the button, OR
- Sewing Needle and Thread to match the cowl (for sewing on the button)
- Yarn Needle Or Blunt Tapestry Needle with a Large Eye
- Measuring Tape