Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Seeking recommendations for a crochet baby blanket patter

Dec 08, 2022 01:23 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a good pattern for a crochet baby blanket. I've seen a few that I like but I'd love to get some recommendations from the community. I'm looking for something relatively simple but still stylish and cute.

Thanks in advance,

5 comments
Dec 08, 2022 10:57 PM

I found a beautiful baby blanket pattern.  It's called Crib Baby Blanket with Ribbon Edging by crochet creat. com on YouTube.  I picked up the ribbon (thin) at the dollar store.  It worked perfect.  You crochet the edging and lace the ribbon through the holes.  It's beautiful.  Hope you like it too. 

Dec 08, 2022 11:45 PM

Try to look back in the pages of this forum

Dec 10, 2022 02:39 PM

Abc baby blanket

Dec 11, 2022 10:16 PM

Hey, Matilda, have you been able to find the kind of blanket you were hoping ? 

I've made several over the years. My simplest is to make a chain the length you want, plus about 10 sc and do simple shell stitch.( the *2dc, chain 1, 2dc) Eastland quick growing(about ¾ inch per row), plus it's not hard to alternate colors and carry along the edge..  good luck in whatever you do.  Happy Holidays to you and yours 🎄 🧶✂️🤗☃️D'

Dec 11, 2022 10:43 PM

Added some samples. With different colors plus front post dc. Also one with just repeated shell stitch and an alternate color every 8-10 rows.  Have fun...🧶✂️🪅