Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

free crochet angel pattern

Nov 25, 2022 02:32 PM

help!!  lol I can't find a pattern that I can do for a standing angel..thanx

8 comments
Nov 25, 2022 02:47 PM

Can't find the crochet angel pattern

Nov 26, 2022 12:40 AM

Hey jackie, not sure if you wanted to share something, or are asking for help. please clarify.

Nov 26, 2022 05:03 PM

Jackie, if you type in Free Crochet Angel Pattern" in the search line above( see the magnifying glass). A search goes to GOOGLE,  but go down the page and you will see the CRAFTORATOR items… Penelope has some listed. You can find them in her Angel Pattern suggestions… with each one «Click here for more»… good luck...🤗🧶🧣🧤❣😇

Nov 26, 2022 05:14 PM

Nanasheart… see message reply to Jackie.  I put searches by tapping the magnifying lens above on this site. Even tho it includes GOOGLE searches, CRAFTORATOR ideas are there, too. Just be sure to go down that page of searched items and click on the CRAFTORATOR  ones and they will bring you to this site. So many wonderful patterns… knit, crochet, sewing, etc. When you see the angel ideas you can click nearby under the pattern suggestions «CLICK FOR MORE INFO». That will take you to a particular pattern designer's page. Sometimes you may have to go a ways down their page, too, to find actual pattern or even to another page.  Good luck. 

This is massive library of creative patterns, so just type in just about anything that you would like to find to make. Wording doesn't have to be exact.  🧣🧤🧶❣

Nov 26, 2022 05:19 PM

Just a screenshot...

Dec 24, 2022 01:48 PM

ty

+1
Dec 24, 2022 02:08 PM

So welcome! Love your personal pic… tooo fun❣🎄🤗💚❤☃️🧶✂️

Aug 14, 2023 08:11 PM

Hello Ms.Jackie! My Selena and I always wanted to learn how to crochet,I am a beginner.