Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

I need a pattern to crochet a small dog sweater. I have a new fur baby who gets cold very easily, &

Nov 22, 2022 08:13 PM

4 comments
Nov 23, 2022 01:35 PM

Ann, dogs are just toooo fun! I have a Malti-pom, now 16! One of Nutmeg's first sweaters was a fluffy sock with the toe end cut off...lol.

If you go to the above search line(magnifier lens) just type in «small dog pattern». All kinds will show up, some on Google, but many of which have been shown in CRAFTORATOR .  Have fun 🧣🧶✂️

Nov 23, 2022 01:42 PM

Ann... 

Here's just couple screenshots of one in Craftorator library… it has wonderful directions and pics!❣

Nov 25, 2022 08:48 AM

sweetheart, I made my late chihuahua 2 sweaters… all you have to do is measure his/her neck, chain for that, then start adding stitches till you get to openings for his/her legs… just slip stitch in about 8 — 10 stitches and continue to crochet around… then on way back, add the 8-10 stitches and keep going… now my dog was a male, so I left the under for partial way open… just a covering for its back… good luck… and please share with me what you make… let your mind flow… you can do it!

Nov 26, 2022 12:55 AM

I was going to suggest the one donna suggested. its lovely and would suit any doggo!