Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

S'no Business like Snow Busi-ness🎶

Nov 11, 2022 01:45 PM

When I saw the mug muffins of the cute snowman, it reminded me of this site I found a few days ago: this is just a screen shot,  but it shows the beeded info. Lots of fun things to warm our hearts on these chilly days. It was 78° yesterday! Today it's 31°! Talk about climate change...geesh🤔🩱-🧤🧣🧶✂️❣

3 comments
Nov 11, 2022 01:46 PM

enjoy!

Nov 11, 2022 01:50 PM

Pardon the word alterations! My spellchecker was hi-jacked & tends to choose its own words...lol!   The text has the «necessary info to find the snowman items. Also on ETSY is a pattern for the mug muff!!! 🌻🍁🧶✂️

Nov 11, 2022 06:30 PM

We're going through the temp changes… Rain this morning, cloudy the rest of the day. Temps dropping tonight and snow moving in in the morning… Could be 1-2 inch accumulations if you believe our weather guys!