Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Suggestions for Forum

Nov 02, 2022 03:34 PM

Dear all users,

My name is Steven, and I oversee the forum on behalf of the Craftorator team. After the mishap regarding the halloween competition that our user Lyla tried to host, along with some comments I've seen, I want to open this discussion and ask you all, our beloved users, what you would like to see change in the forum- specifically the functions, usability,  and layout. 

We here at Craftorator would greatly appreciate your input in the comments, and I will personally work to address every single one

Thank you for choosing Craftorator,

Steven

5 comments
Nov 03, 2022 07:03 AM

Hi, Steven… thanks for seeing/listening...lol. My first frustration comes like this screenshot… not all words can be seen completely. Sorry, Matilda.   Just using as a sample🤔 

Many times, even less of the word column is able to be seen.

Nov 03, 2022 07:10 AM

Another problem is that one cannot go back to the home page or to initial news digest page(like from the forum, or  messages, notifications,  etc) .

When someone has asked for help, all I could do was to enter site from my digest newsletter in email, then take a screenshot of the page and come to forum to post.

Nov 03, 2022 04:25 PM

Steven… you have been busy!!! Thanks for the updates and especially the wider text windows!!! So much better! Awesome!!!

Is there a shortcut to the Forum & home pages?.. I had saved a bookmark earlier 

on my phone.  Its the only way I know to get here.  When I try «add topic», I get a 404 ERROR window.

Nov 06, 2022 04:38 AM

Thanks for helping!

Nov 10, 2022 09:35 PM

Why dont you guys make a video tutorial?