Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Older posts

Nov 01, 2022 02:47 PM

Hi all,

I wanted to ask where I can find older posts from this site. Usually, there is a page selector on the bottom of the page to view older posts, but i can't seem to find such a  feature here. I want to see what this site has to offer in all its history.  Let me know how to go back "in time" haha.

Thank you

7 comments
Nov 02, 2022 02:42 PM

I save some of patterns, so I tend to do that <---- previous arrow til it runs out...lol.

Nov 02, 2022 05:30 PM

Hm, not sure, I have a page counter at the bottom.

+1
Nov 02, 2022 09:10 PM

Me too

+1
Nov 02, 2022 11:32 PM

Me, either. When I read the newsletter, I can see a 

next --->

And a

<---previous...

Just before the silly memes portion

Nov 03, 2022 12:01 AM

This is just a screenshot of the lower part of the first page of the newsletter (digest) 

Hope it helps… I save my email 

newsletter that I get each day til I can be sure I have looked at most of the stuff… good luck.🧣🧤✂️🧶  

Sorry to complain, but I get so frustrated… I can only give you a screenshot.  

We really need some info on how to use the site!  I lose lot of time trying to go back on news digest❣❣❣

Chocolate helps… ☕🧋🍫🍫🍫🍫(lots of survival food? left from Halloween...lol)

Nov 03, 2022 12:22 AM

I just tested the previous arrow from today's digest.  I was able to go back at least 25+ times, before I quit.

If you have an idea of what pattern, maybe I can help  search. ✂️🧶🧤🧣🍁🌻🤔🤓🕵♀️👩💻

Suzanne
Nov 03, 2022 09:12 PM

I have the same problem.  If I use the backwards triangle I just go back to the page I was on.  Should I be looking on the top?  Plus I'm not sure I'm signed up because I only hear from Harper, Lyla and one other person.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks