Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

What happened?

Nov 01, 2022 02:44 PM

Hello,

I'm really sad I didn't get any responses on the competition, and I think I know why. I told y'all I'd send you guys an email, but instead I though it would be better to do it all in this site. That's why there was a "Competition Now!" post.

If you all are still interested in a competition, I'd be glad to re-do it next Monday, to have the results in by that Friday. This time I will send an email titled "Competition Instructions". Let me know if you all are interested still.

P.S IF this happens, be sure to check the Junk or Spam folder in your emails.

Thanks,

Lyla

4 comments
Nov 01, 2022 03:08 PM

Nothing in my spam/trash. I went ahead & bought pattern onsite & sent it to woman so she could participate.  It didn't seem right for me to use it, too. I deleted me. Hope it was fun. 

Nov 01, 2022 03:12 PM

Not sure why, but it is almost impossible to read the forum since it prints in a column. Only ⅓-½ shows on my phone. I use default & small text, but it doesn't improve the programming flaw on here. 

Nov 01, 2022 03:26 PM

Not necessarily just  your challenge, Dearheart. There is a flaw in the web site's programming. Plus, the site doesn't seem to have instructions on how to do forum or messages when it fails to work. Many text me, but I don't know the info stuff. Only been  programming since 1982...lol. Site frustrates many crafters. Making it difficult to communicate with each other. 

Nov 02, 2022 10:05 AM

I understand. Count me in!!!!!