Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Gift for wife

Oct 02, 2022 02:53 PM

Dear all,

My wife's birthday is coming up. I need to get her something real nice, as we've been together for so long. She loves to craft and loves her kids. I see a lot of similar ideas and similar personalities between you all and Becky on this site. That's why I want to ask y'all what I should get her. Money is of almost no object.

Thank you,

Harper

8 comments
Oct 02, 2022 07:15 PM

I think you should craft something for her. If you've been together for so long, I'm sure this will be meaningful

Oct 02, 2022 09:25 PM

I agree with Eva, nothing beats a handmade gift. Theres just something special about them.

Oct 02, 2022 11:45 PM

It's so sweet of you to ask!!! I agree with Eva and Bella. 

Oct 03, 2022 06:25 PM

I agree with everyone!

Oct 03, 2022 08:20 PM

Thank you all for your thoughtful comments.

Suzanne
Oct 03, 2022 09:04 PM

Have you considered a family ring or children's ring.  These are the birthstones of you, your wife and children [family ring] or just your children's birthstones.  They can be synthetic stones or real gems.  It's a treasure she would love.  Best of luck finding the perfect gift for her.

Oct 05, 2022 09:20 AM

This is an interesting idea, I think I'll go for this. Do you have any patterns in mind that you can share?

Suzanne
Oct 05, 2022 08:27 PM

Hi Harper, you can Google «family ring or mother's ring». I have used Zales and Personalized Jewel.  I have been happy with both companies.  They also have bracelets and necklaces.  I recvd a ring from my children and loved it.  Shortly after they gave it to me my son passed away.  It became even more precious to me.  Good luck on your search.  Suzanne