Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Crochet help!!

Sep 28, 2022 02:22 PM

Hello

I love to crochet, but i find myself taking way too much time for a project that isn't even too big. For example, my friend who's been crocheting for less time than me, crocheted the same pattern as I in half the time! I find myself frustrated with my speed. Any tips & tricks y'all could show me? Or maybe a tutorial?

Thanks,

4 comments
Suzanne
Sep 28, 2022 08:46 PM

Hi Bella, I have found different ways to hold my hook.  I went on utube and looked up ways to hold crochet hooks.  I found a way that made my stitching faster.  Don't give up… before you know it your hands will be flying.  Keep up the good work

Susan Katherine Coker
Sep 29, 2022 11:44 AM

Your speed is going to be different from anyone else.  Some patterns are better doing slower as they get more defined.  So don't worry about what anyone else does, just keep on going.  Best of luck to you.

Sep 29, 2022 06:30 PM

Thank you so much Suszanne!!!!!!!!!

Sep 29, 2022 06:50 PM

Ok! i'll keep working on myself!!