Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Amazing dog vest!

Sep 22, 2022 12:56 PM

Hey guys!

I'm not sure about you guys, but my family has always had a dog. That's, sometimes I like to crochet thing for my little pupper. Just last week I found this cute and lovely crochet pattern for this dog vest. It was simple to do, and I had an absolute blast making it. The best part is my little pupper didn't even hate it! So I'm suggesting, that all the other dog owners here, give this patternma try!! Your doggies will appreciate it!!

https://thecrochetcrowd.com/crochet-dog-coat-tutorial/

Thanks,

Eva. 

2 comments
Sep 24, 2022 10:16 AM

I can't seem to find your dog coat pattern. Can you help me? Thank you and Paco thanks you too. JoAnn Travis 

Sep 24, 2022 04:15 PM

Hi there Joann! If you take the link I added in my post, and paste it into your search bar, it should take you to the website. Let me know if y'all still can't access it.

Here's the link again: thecrochetcrowd.com/crochet-dog-coat-tutorial/