Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Looking for a fun cardigan.

Sep 21, 2022 09:45 PM

Hi everyone, 

Colder times are unfortunately approaching. I'm looking for a very easy, stylish, and quick cardigan pattern. I previously had one from a few years back, but it is now too old to wear, and I'd rather save is as an heirloom. Im not looking for anything flashy, just something functional and comfortable. Perhaps one that is easy to complete is all family sizes, seeing as I'd like to make one for my daughter. 

Thanks guys!!!

Bella

3 comments
Sep 22, 2022 07:25 PM

Try this one my sister recently completed: https://yayforyarn.com/comfy-cozy-cardigan-beginne...

She had a blast doing it, and now wears it every day!!

Sep 22, 2022 08:15 PM

I saw some really fun ones posted on the site. If you go to page 5, it's about half way through the feed. Hope this helps and post it if you decide to make it!!

Sep 24, 2022 04:05 PM

Hello dear Bella. Becky and I recently finished this cardigan, and we really liked it. We gave it to our daughter, and they constantly say how nice it is. Give it a shot!

forthefrills.com/crochet-briar-oversized-pocket-cardigan-free-pattern-video-tutorial/