Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Hi everyone! It's Lyla.

Sep 19, 2022 09:49 AM

Hello to all of you! My name is Lyla, and I was born and raised in the city of Los Angeles. My age is 51, and I adore everything that the Craftorator website has to offer! My hobbies include knitting and crocheting, however of the two, I find that I enjoy crocheting more. The items that I enjoy crocheting the most are cardigans for myself and small articles of clothing for my granddaughter who is now 4 years old. It is my sincere desire to become familiar with the majority of you and to forge connections with other crocheters. You'll soon be able to view some of my favorite patterns that I'll be sharing on this forum under the "patterns" section of this forum.

Love,

Lyla

6 comments
Sep 19, 2022 12:00 PM

Nice to meet you Lyla. 

+1
Sep 19, 2022 04:00 PM

Very nice to meet you Lyla! I look forward to getting to know your work. I'm Olivia!

+1
Sep 19, 2022 04:05 PM

Greetings Lyla! 

+1
Sep 19, 2022 04:20 PM

Hellooooo, I'm Eva. Will post my own intro soon

+1
Suzanne
Sep 19, 2022 08:05 PM

Hello, my name is Suzanne.  I'm 65 with a daughter, granddaughter and great grandson.  I'm a chronic pain patient and found crocheting about 4 yrs ago.  It helps immensely with the pain.  This website has helped me learn so many new stitches!  Thank you to everyone who provides patterns.  I give my throws and accessories to hospitals, nursing homes, dialysis patients and anyone needing them.  So happy to meet all of you. 

+1
Sep 20, 2022 01:45 PM

Pleasure to meet you Suzanne!!