Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Children's crochet hats

May 26, 2022 04:57 AM

I have been making children's hats. I am loving it. My next attempt is making an elephant hat. 

22 comments
← Previous Next → 1 2
Items 16-22 of 22
May 01, 2023 04:18 PM

Thank you so much! I don't know how I found this site but I sure like the comments. It's nice to be recognized as doing a good job. I appreciate that.

May 01, 2023 04:19 PM

I don't know how I found this site but each and every one of you that has commented on my children's hats, has just made my day. It's nice to be recognized for the work that goes into crocheting. Thanks again

May 01, 2023 04:22 PM

I'm not sure how I found this site and all the great comments about my children's hats. I noticed you called me Becky, but my name is Betty. But that's okay, I have been called worse! LOL I got the patterns off the internet and they're all free. All you have to do is type in children's crochet animal hats. You will find all kinds there. I have sold quite a few. I made a Fox that was really cute .

May 01, 2023 04:24 PM

Thank you so much! I don't know how I found this site, but I am so glad I did I have gotten at least 9 comments that just made my day! I love making the little animal hats. I need a floppy eared rabbit. It was real cute but the grandmother didn't want a face put on the Hat but the little girl still look cute in it. Thanks again

May 01, 2023 04:25 PM

Thank you so much Cheryl. I don't know how I looked into finding this site but I know one thing, with all the comments you girls have just made my day!

May 01, 2023 04:26 PM

Thank you so much Brenda. I looked in to finding this site by accident but it sure has made my day with all 9 great comments !

May 01, 2023 04:38 PM

no worries, Betty. Thanks for the effort to reply.

← Previous Next → 1 2
Items 16-22 of 22