Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

crochet

Feb 11, 2022 05:43 PM

Hi I used to make all kinds of things but I just had emergency surgery December 8th 2021 to remove a brain tumor.  I have forgot so much, so I'm looking for some easy patterns to get going again.  I'm hoping to this will help with some of my co-ordination issues.  Thought I'd start with something easy to start with.  I think I'd like to make a baby blanket for a friends  Any and all suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Barbara

4 comments
Feb 12, 2022 01:25 AM

I wish you soon recovery! Start with some simple patterns like dishcloth, scarf or simple hat

Feb 12, 2022 10:39 AM

Best wishes on your recovery!  I agree, start with simple projects.  Then you can work up as you feel comfortable.  Should be a good way to improve you coordination.   

Feb 12, 2022 12:19 PM

Barbara,

I wish you success on your recovery.  You could look on www.allfreecrochet.com and look on beginner patterns or easy patterns.  Also, go to YouTube and do a search for Crochet and choose «Bag-o-Day or Fiber Spider videos.  They are great instructors and have some great simple patterns you can crochet. 

Once again, I will give you prayers and our God will help your hands and coordination.  Good luck in all you do.  Sandy

Sep 16, 2022 10:20 PM

Hi, I have a few kits and patterns for charity from annies. I will have to dig them out of my shed next week remind me