Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

New here with a question.

Jan 02, 2022 04:15 PM

Hi,

I love this site.  I am new here and I receive email with new stitches, patterns and etc.  I have a question regarding the email I receive.  There are quite a few things in each email, which is great.  I can never get to any of the stuff included in the email.  Only the main article.  There are many after the first one and each says subsribce and open.  Well, I am subscribed and when I try to open it only opens the very first one.  Example:  https://www.craftorator.com/upload/001/u160/7/6/cr...

and that is the only one I can see.  I can see none of the others.  It automatically defers to the first one.  Help?  Cuz I see no reason why I cannot click on them, especially if I am subscribed.  

Thank you,

Betty

7 comments
Jan 02, 2022 04:58 PM

Hi Betty,

Unfortunately,  it cut off the edges of your question so i can't quite read it.  I don't know if i could answer it if i could read it, but i would try.  

Sorry

PatB
Jan 02, 2022 08:59 PM

Betty  - I experience the same issue, and found it to be frustrating.  I tried every way I know to open or locate the pattern instructions. No success.  There are many items I would like to consider but cannot properly evaluate the selection.  The pictures are small so looking at the pattern would be very helpful.  Craftorator ideas in each letter are great and keep me interested in reading. Hope you find out how to get the information we both seek.

Jan 02, 2022 11:48 PM

Hello, Betty!

Did you mean that you get the email with this picture and cannot open all the patterns?

Jan 05, 2022 02:57 PM

Yes, 

Anything below it says I have to «subscribe» to open.  I am already subscribed and can't find them anyway. 

Jan 05, 2022 02:58 PM

I agree!  So many that are sent in the email but the links do not go to the items. Ready to give up and remove myself.

Jan 05, 2022 02:59 PM

Forgot, when I click on the one like you show on your reply to me, only the pattern for the main item appears, nothing else that is reflected in the email at all.

Jan 06, 2022 12:00 AM

Dear Betty,

When you click open digest it directs you to the page with the latest patterns 

as for example. Then, you choose the pattern you like and click on it.

Or there is another way out.

You can click to sign «Craftorator» in the upper left corner and you will be forwarded to the main page with all the patterns.

Hope, this will help you