Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Hi! I'm new here. Teresa

Dec 29, 2021 03:18 AM

My name is Teresa and I love to crochet, but I lack finesse. My projects look nice if you don't care that my sidelines are never quite straight, even though I use markers to show the end of my rows. Right now I'm trying to find a pattern for a scarf, hat and gloves WITH fingers for my 18 yr old granddaughter who has never seen snow. She grew up in south Texas but is going to college in Colorado and doesn't have these necessities. I'd like to make them for her and I'd like a nice pattern for a solid product so that it will keep her warm. Could anyone help, please?

3 comments
Diane Osborne Carter
Dec 29, 2021 06:00 AM

Look on left.  You can get patterns there.  I count stitches and adjust as needed.  I never use markers.  Count, Count, count

Dec 29, 2021 09:26 PM

Choose patterns with close tight stitches for warmth.  Takes longer to make.   Or line them with fleece when finished. 

Dec 30, 2021 09:24 AM

You can find a lot of simple, but very nice patterns here