Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Where do you buy yarn?

Sep 14, 2021 12:00 AM

Hello, ladies!

Could you recommend me some shops, especially, where I can buy online, with good range of yarn?

I think, that I've bought all the yarn at local shops, so I need new places and new yarn.

Where the prices are the most "pleasant"?

Thank you for your help!

5 comments
Sury
Sep 14, 2021 07:32 AM

Have you tried Hobaby Lobby especially when it's on sale. They gave a large selection.

Sep 14, 2021 09:22 AM

I order from Amazon.com. Good prices and they sell in multi-packets, too. Joanns.com has great choices of yarns, too. Enjoy your crafting!

Sep 14, 2021 12:21 PM

Go to Yarn-Paradise.com.  They are located in Turkey but they ship and you receive your yarn in 2-3 days.  They do charge a little more for shipping but the yarn is cheaper so it all evens out.  I do not buy anywhere else.  Their yarn is excellent!  

Sep 14, 2021 06:43 PM

I believe that you might enjoy shopping for yarn on ebay.com and iceyarns.com a textile in Turkey.  The shipping costs are high but the yarn is a good deal. They only sell by lots but I usually have to buy a couple of lots of yarn to make a project completely.  But you can usually find them on eBay and Amazon for individual sales. Have fun shopping for yarn. 😁

Sep 15, 2021 08:16 AM

Online from Herrschners or at JoAnn's