Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Nice and simple crochet shawl pattern

Aug 12, 2021 12:33 AM

Hello, ladies!

I found a pattern for nice and simple shawl and would like to share it with you.

You’ll need:

3,5 balls of Knitting Fever Chromatic yarn in Black and White color;

Crochet hook G.

Size: 24” wide x 60” long.

If you want it longer than 60” and wider than 24”, I suggest you buy an extra ball or two of yarn.

The quantity of sts is multiple of 3 + 2.

Gauge: 5 “diamonds” x 3 rows = 4” x 2”.

Sample Pattern

1st row: 26 chain sts, sc in 2nd ch from hook, (ch3, sk 2 ch, sc in next ch) repeat across. (9sc);

2nd row: ch4 (counts as dc + ch1), turn, (sc in ch3 sp, ch1, dc in next sc, ch1) repeat across. (9dc);

3rd row: ch1, turn, sc in 1st dc, (ch3, sc in next dc) repeat across putting your last sc in the 3rd chain from R2’s ch4. (9sc).

Repeat 2nd-3rd rows (end with the 2nd row).

Instructions

1st row: ch 92, sc in 2nd ch from hook, (ch3, sk 2 ch, sc in next ch) repeat across. (31 sc);

2nd row: ch4 (counts as dc + ch1), turn, (sc in ch3 sp, ch1, dc in next sc, ch1) repeat across. (31 dc, 30 sc);

3rd row: ch1, turn, sc in 1st dc, (ch3, sc in next dc) repeat across, make sure to put your last sc in the 3rd ch of Row 2’s ch4. (31 sc);

Repeat Rows 2 and 3 until you reach your desired length, ending with the 2nd row.

Finish off this end by placing a sc in each ch and st across. Cut your yarn.

Reattach in the first sc of your starting row. Put one sc in each sc, 2sc in each ch space.

4 comments
Aug 12, 2021 11:40 AM

Thank you for this nice shawl!

Aug 12, 2021 11:55 AM

Thank you for this pattern, I hope, I'll make it.

Aug 12, 2021 12:07 PM

It looks really simple and nice, I'm gonna make it

Aug 12, 2021 12:55 PM

I have a lot of shawls, but always find a nice pattern and make more and more