Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

My life partner

Jul 13, 2021 02:53 AM

Looking for one male, divorced or never been married, Canadian white man, between ages of 65-75, non violent. mild or non-social drinker, non drug user, non smoker, holds graduate or under graduate degree, enjoys sex with only one partner(me), can carry on a conversation, practicing Roman Catholic, has a hobby, able to be independent or socialize within groups, likes to travel, good income/ retirement savings, may or may not have children, likes to take care of himself but not a fanatic, has good life skills, keeps a clean home/living environment (in and out), willing to share good and bad with partner, respectful, wants to take care of me, can be employed or not, enjoys the company of his partner, no criminal record, kind, sensitive to my/partners needs, excellent communicator, non racist, likes animals/pets, safe driver, can dance or willing to learn, not afraid to ask questions. Will be in this loving relationship forever, accept me for who I am, interested who I am and what I am interested in, great sense of humour, enjoys sports to some reasonable degree, willing to help out in the kitchen, household chores, likes to have fun, appropriate behaviours,  a good person, grateful, loves life and me

No comments