Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Crochet blouse pattern

May 30, 2021 10:57 PM

Here is the pattern for crochet blouse, which I made for my mother.

I use 5 skeins of Nurture by Euro Baby yarn in pearl grey color and crochet hook 4 mm.

Steps

Ch 100 (or any multiple of 20) join with sl st in back bump of first ch making sure there are no twists in ch.

Rnd 1: Ch 1, working into back bumps, sc in same ch as join and into each ch around; join with sl st in first sc. [100 sts]

Rnd 2: Ch 2 (does not count as st, now and throughout pattern), (3 dc, ch 2) twice in same st as join (first corner made), *[sk next 4 sts, (3 dc, ch 2) in next st] 4 times; sk next 4 sts**, (3 dc, ch 2) twice in next st; rep from * around ending last rep at **; join with sl st in first dc. [72 dc and 24 ch-2 sps]

Rnd 3: Sl st into next 2 sts and into ch-2 sp, ch 2, [3 dc, ch 2,] twice in same ch-2 sp, *[3 dc, ch 2] in next ch-2 sp and into each sp up to corner ch-2 sp**; [3 dc, ch 2] twice in next corner ch-2 sp; rep from * around ending last rep at **; join with sl st in first dc. [84 dc and 28 ch-2 sps]

Rnds 4-32: Rep Rnd 3 until you have reached a desired length.

Rnd 33: Ch 1, sc in same st as join and into next 2 sts, *3 sc in corner ch-2 sp, [sc in next 3 sts, 2 sc in ch-2 sp] rep up to corner; then rep from * around; join with sl st in first sc. [724 sc] Fasten Off.

Block to dimensions below. To block, simply wet the poncho down and stretch it out over a blocking mat, a big blanket, or even a few towels. Pin the edges in place with rust-proof pins and allow to dry completely.

If you need it longer, you can always continue to do more rounds until it's the desired length.

5 comments
May 31, 2021 08:20 AM

dfhnt

May 31, 2021 12:05 PM

Very nice blouse, thank you for the pattern!

May 31, 2021 12:29 PM

Oh, I was looking for such kind of blouse, thanks!

May 31, 2021 12:53 PM

Thank you!

May 31, 2021 02:12 PM

Thank you!