Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Amazing crochet dress

May 24, 2021 10:57 PM

Hello!

Does anyone have the pattern for this amazing dress?

When I saw this picture, I fall in love with this dress.

Please, help me to find the pattern!

3 comments
May 25, 2021 09:00 AM

hi my name is Ginger and if I find this pattern I will make sure I get a hold of you but in return if you get the pattern would you send it to me I will pay for you to do so if you want. I know some places I can go and do some real in-depth searching and I hope I can find it for both of us because I think it's gorgeous to I am here is my email address  TRUCKINLADY 61@yahoo.com. I hope one of those times it said that we can both have it because I love the pineapple design and anything I make are usually try to fit a pineapple or two in there so I am if you would like to get a hold of me by phone sending me a message I am by email and I will send you one back with my phone number so we can chat maybe we could figure the pattern out between the two of us and I have to get it so if you do I would be very happy I like to make new friends and right now all I do is sit around because I have some diseases taking off in my body and in looking at spinal surgery and hopefully they'll get me straightened out to where I can walk good again.       Hopefully your new friend Ginger Cave

May 25, 2021 09:01 AM

Just one quick thing all my email is all lowercase letters

May 25, 2021 11:15 AM

Hello, Ginger! 

Nice to meet you!

I'm Lexi. Thank you very much, of course, if I find it earlier, I'll send you the pattern