Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

​Small Easter Basket

Mar 26, 2021 12:48 AM

Hello!

My name is Eva. I want to share a nice Easter basket. It's made very easily and fast.

I use acryl yarn and crochet hook 4 mm for my baskets.

It takes about 30 minutes to make one basket.

You will be working in joined rounds. Begin each round with a ch 2 (not counted as a stitch) and ending each round with a sl st to top of ch 2.

Rnd 1: Make a magic ring. Ch 2 then work 12 dc’s in the magic ring. Join with a sl st to top of ch 2. (12 sts)

Rnd 2: Ch 2. Work 2 dc’s in each stitch around. Join with a sl st to top of ch 2. (24 sts)

Rnds 3 – 5: Ch 2. 1 dc in each stitch around. Join with a sl st to top of ch 2. (24 sts). Do not fasten off just yet.

At the end of Rnd 5, ch 25. Skip 1st ch from hook and work 1 hdc in next 24 ch sts. Sl st to 1st dc from Rnd 5. Fasten off and hide tail. Stitch other end of handle directly across the opposite end of the basket.

If you like my pattern, please, leave your reaction.

5 comments
Mar 26, 2021 02:09 PM

What a cutie! Thank you for the pattern!

Mar 26, 2021 02:16 PM

Good Easter presents!

Thank you for the pattern!

Mar 26, 2021 02:20 PM

I'll make them as souveniers for my friends, thanks for the idea!

Mar 26, 2021 03:12 PM

I love these cute small baskets

Nancy
Mar 27, 2021 08:09 AM

These are adorable.   I hope to make enough for table settings!

Thanks for sharing!