Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Need your help

Mar 17, 2021 02:40 AM

Hello!

Could you tell me, please, how can I find the needed pattern at Craftorator?

What should I do if I want a certain one, but can't find it?

Can I also post my patterns?

I haven't been here for quite long time, but there are some changes. I want to make your patterns once again.

Thank you!

8 comments
Mar 17, 2021 09:30 AM

In this post you can find all the needed information: https://www.craftorator.com/forum/63-how-to-find-p...

Of course, you can! And we really appreciate if you post your patterns

Bonnie Peterson
Mar 17, 2021 09:43 AM

I saw a partial pattern and a picture of a granny square vest for a child. It was for a size 4. The little girl had one braid draped over her shoulder. The pattern gave instructions for how many of each of the 3 colors. I would like the pattern so I will know how to make the top of the vest, and adjustments for a larger sizes. 

The other day I wrote a note to craftorator.com, so I was excited to see the message in my email. I hope you an help me in finding this pattern.

Mar 17, 2021 03:10 PM

Hello, Bonnie!

I'll try to help you

Mar 17, 2021 03:14 PM

You can write Susan to help you in finding the topic or if it's difficult for you to write a pattern, as I did, and Susan help me to collect the information and structure it

Mar 18, 2021 02:16 PM

Hi- I'm looking for a write out of the fan feather tutorial, if you can be of any  help it would be appreciated. I love the stitch and a baby blanket would be beautiful with that stitch Susan Ty

Mar 18, 2021 07:04 PM

That is adorable.  are you wearing it or looking for it?

Mar 19, 2021 10:51 PM

Susan, I've made a blanket with this pattern, here is my post: www.craftorator.com/forum/145-feather-and-fan-blanket.html