Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Help me to find this stitch, pls

Mar 10, 2021 10:37 PM

Good day!

Yesterday I saw a very nice stitch pattern, but couldn't find the pattern anywhere.

I think, that I can make a perfect blanket, if I have the instructions and scheme.

Can anyone help me, please?

Maybe you know the name of this stitch

16 comments
← Previous Next → 1 2
Items 1-15 of 16
Mar 11, 2021 04:29 AM
Mar 11, 2021 05:37 AM

Hi there,

Look at the link:

Crochet Star Stitch: Step-by-Step Guide — LifeHacks (craftorator.com)

Maybe it's not identical, but close to the pattern you are looking for.

Best regards

Agnieszka

Anne MarieSweeney
Mar 11, 2021 08:30 AM

Like the pattern

Mar 11, 2021 12:01 PM

Thank you all for the help!

Mar 11, 2021 12:08 PM

I also would like to get the pattern for this stitch

Mar 11, 2021 01:16 PM

Very nice stitch pattern!

Mar 11, 2021 02:08 PM

I'd try to make a blanket with this pattern, looks really nice

Laura Bengelsdorf
Mar 11, 2021 04:57 PM

It resembles Catherine's Wheel See if this is what you're looking for.

Catherine's Wheel Crochet Stitch — FREE photo tutorial (madebygootie.com)

Mar 11, 2021 07:56 PM

It is beautiful!  What fun it must be to make.

Patty Docter
Mar 12, 2021 09:35 AM

On Pinterest 

This is her post.

SKILL LEVEL:

Intermediate

ABBREVIATIONS:

ch(s) – chain(s)
dc – double crochet
hdc – half double crochet
sc – single crochet
sk – skip
st(s) – stitch(es)
t-ch – turning chain
* – indicated instructions to be repeated

GAUGE:

16 stitches & 10 rows = 4 inches

MULTIPLE:

6+1

FINISHED SIZE:

Approximately 35″ x 35″

NOTES:

• This pattern is written in US terms
  • All stitches are worked through both loops unless otherwise noted
  • The color changes are made on the last yarn over of the last stitch of the row
  • Sizing will vary depending on how tightly or loosely you crochet. Gauge is not necessary for this pattern but if you would like to keep the sizing the same, please check your gauge before starting this project.
  • Please note that the yarn originally used for this blanket has been discontinued. A great alternative is Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice*

• INSTRUCTIONS:

With Color A, Ch 133.
    Row 1: 2 dc in 4th ch from hook, *sk 2 sts, 1 sc in the next st, sk 2 sts, 5 dc in next st** Repeat from * to ** until there are 3 sts remaining, sk 2 sts, sc in last st, turn. (Now you have an option to change colors or do what I did and crochet 3 rows with Color A before switching to Color B).
    Row 2: Ch 3, 2 dc in the first st (sc from previous row), *sk 2 sts, sc in next st, sk 2 sts, 5 dc into the next st (sc from previous row)** Repeat from * to ** across, sc in the t-ch, turn.
    Row 3-69: Repeat row 2, alternating colors every 3 rows if desired.
    To even out the top row of shells: 1 dc into the first st (the sc from previous row), *hdc in the first dc of the 5 dc cluster, sc into each of the next 3 dc, hdc into the last dc of the cluster, dc into the sc** Repeat across. This should make the top row straighten out. Fasten off and proceed to trim instructions.

TRIM:

Join trim color with a sl st in any st, ch 2, hdc evenly around the blanket making sure to work 3 hdc in each corner, join in beginning hdc, fasten off. (Note: If you are using the same color as the trim for the mini shell edging, ch 2 and go to step 2 of edging.)

MINI SHELL EDGING:

1. Join next color into a corner of the blanket, ch 2
    2. 4 hdc in first st, *sk next st, sc in next st, sk next st, 4 hdc in next st** Repeat from * to ** around entire blanket, sl st into the beginning ch 2.
    3. Fasten off and weave ends
    Finished blanket measures approximately 35″ x 35″ including edging.
Mar 12, 2021 11:14 AM

Patty, thank you so much for the help!

Mar 12, 2021 12:17 PM
Comment deleted
Mar 12, 2021 03:40 PM
Comment deleted
← Previous Next → 1 2
Items 1-15 of 16