Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

New to Forum

May 02, 2023 06:26 PM

I everyone. I'm new to the forums, but not a new crocheter. Love it and I'm happy to be here with y'all. I'm a retired RN and a Nanny to my 5 beautiful grandkids, We're from WV, 

1 comment
May 02, 2023 10:20 PM

Hello and welcome to the forum! We are thrilled to have you here and we appreciate your enthusiasm for crocheting. It's always wonderful to have experienced crocheters like yourself join our community, and we look forward to learning from your expertise.

We hope that you find this forum to be a helpful and supportive community where you can connect with other crocheters from around the world. Thank you for joining us, and we look forward to getting to know you better. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team of moderators and administrators.