Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Hello from Traci! I'm new to the site and love crafts!

Apr 19, 2023 06:40 PM

Hi! My name is Traci, and I'm pretty new to this site. I had signed up last year apparently, but then my fiancee passed away and my world was turned upside down.

I am finally getting back on my feet and able to get back into my crafts. I have so many crafts that I practice, I have a craft room in my house to keep everything...lol. To name a few, I can crochet, knit, tat, weave both by hand and with a loom, make jewelry, make clothes, quilts, curtains, stuffed animals and sew many different things, make doilies, macrame, I can draw just about anything, paint on canvas and other mediums, I love cross stitch, airbrush, and I am learning calligraphy and starting to get into scrapbooking.

Oh, and I love to grow things, but I'm not really sure if gardening is a craft. I'm also into holistic medicine, natural healing and essential oils. All of that at 54 years young!!

I believe we never stop learning and when we choose to learn, we can always better ourselves at the crafts that we love.

Looking forward to participating more in this site!

No comments