Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Introduce yourself to other Crafters

Apr 11, 2023 03:47 PM

Hi all Fred here, enjoyed various crafts quilling, paint by number, rock painting, crochet, Due to ill health can't concentrate so left to become a watcher now.

3 comments
Apr 14, 2023 05:28 AM

Welcome to the group Fred,. I think you will be excited to see the finished product.  Also many fun ideas come through on the DIY craftorators site.  Some projects are fast.  From start to finish in a couple of hours.  It's amazing what they come up with.  So glad to have you in the group. 

+1
Apr 18, 2023 01:34 PM

Hi everyone, hope all is well. Looks as though I've been a Member for awhile. But I don't recall this site, looks like one a person can learn new things. I'll be back since I found you. Later...

+1
Apr 19, 2023 06:37 PM

Hi! My name is Traci, and I'm pretty new to this site.  I had signed up last year apparently, but then my fiancee passed away and my world was turned upside down.

I am finally getting back on my feet and able to get back into my crafts. I have so many crafts that I practice, I have a craft room in my house to keep everything...lol.  To name a few, I can crochet, knit, tat, weave both by hand and with a loom, make jewelry, make clothes, quilts, curtains, stuffed animals and sew many different things, make doilies, macrame, I  can draw just about anything, paint on canvas and other mediums, I love cross stitch, airbrush, and I am learning calligraphy and starting to get into scrapbooking.

Oh, and I love to grow things, but I'm not really sure if gardening is a craft. I'm also into holistic medicine, natural healing and essential oils.   All of that at 54 years young!!

I believe we never stop learning and when we choose to learn, we can always better ourselves at the crafts that we love.

Looking forward to participating more in this site!

+1