Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Beginner

Mar 28, 2023 10:32 PM

Hello my name is Joelle I am new, i really enjoy crocheting I have been doing it for yrs but I still find myself at beginners level 

9 comments
Mar 29, 2023 06:21 PM

Hi Joell,

Welcome to the group.  You will find many interesting patterns.  They are easy to follow and most of them state what level is required such as Easy, Beginner, Skilled etc.  Good to have you here.

Suzanne 

Mar 29, 2023 07:17 PM

Thank you I find the patterns that I was looking at are way over my head and were probably done by a advanced or pro type people don't get me wrong the patterns are all beautiful it's just that I have never been that good at making anything 

Mar 30, 2023 07:01 AM

Don't feel bad about being a beginner level. I have also been crocheting for nearly 45 years and still have to have a pattern in front of me and find myself having to look up stitches on YouTube. I'd love to see some of your accomplishments. Remember — it's not how fast you go, it's the joy you get out of doing it.

Mar 30, 2023 01:33 PM

Thanks, Vicky I do the same thing videos and looking at the pattern these are some things that I have made 

Mar 31, 2023 10:39 PM

They are beautiful.  I also use YouTube often.  If I see a stitch I like but don't understand the pattern I go for a video tutorial. Keep up the good work

Suzanne

Apr 01, 2023 02:17 PM

Thank you ❤️ I find with the Videos on UTube are too complicated or just to hard they go way to fast for me but thanks anyway, I need more like easy peasy step by step instructions, with pictures, I am working on a square blanket in memory of my mom I found a easy pattern for musical notes I just hope I can do the notes 🎵🎶 and a heart it's something that I have never done before 

Apr 01, 2023 11:13 PM

Would you mind sending me the info on your blanket.  It sounds wonderful.  I would be interested in doing something like that. I love music 🎶.  Thank you.

Suzanne

ausili1998@gmail.com

Apr 02, 2023 01:47 PM

I sent you the pattern and a photo of the square blanket on your Email I hope you enjoy and hope it's easy enough for you to understand  

Apr 02, 2023 01:50 PM

I hope you understand the pattern