Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Looking for Crocheted Baby patterns for a boy.

Feb 06, 2023 11:34 AM

Hi, my name is Debe and I'm going to be a great grandmother in June. I am a crocheter and would love some patterns for a baby boy, blankets, sweaters, hats, booties, etc.

5 comments
Feb 06, 2023 01:00 PM

Congratulations 🤗 from one g~gma to another❣ Baby boys are pretty special, we had 6. Our two guys now have given us grandsons & great-grandsons.

Is there a favorite yarn type/size or hook size that you prefer?

If you do a search with the above 🔎💗🔍, there's some wonderful baby outfits & precious blankets here.  

+1
Feb 07, 2023 04:41 AM

DonnaMarie,

Thank you for sending me the patterns.  They will get me started. I had girls and my 1st daughter gave me 3 girls. My second daughter gave me 3 boys.  It's a fun time with all of the grandchildren.  It will be nice to have a newborn in my arms again. Happy Crocheting.

+1
Feb 07, 2023 12:27 PM

🤣🧶✂️I swear This! This jumped me,  today...lol:

stardustgoldcrochet.com/50-easy-crochet-baby-blanket-patterns-for-a-cozy-nursery/