Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Printing Patterns

Jan 31, 2023 08:16 AM

I want to know how to print the various patterns in the Digest.

I clicked on the PDF Shark App download link. Downloaded and install it. NOWE WHAT?????????

Every time I go to a pattern the same download link appears AGAIN.

HOW DO I PRINT/DOWNLOAD THE PATTERNS.

3 comments
Jan 31, 2023 08:52 AM

I then download it to a specific place on my computer where I can find it again.  For me, that is a folder in documents called crochet that I made.  It could also go in downloads.   Then I click on that, and the option comes up to print it like a document on my computer that I wrote. 

Jan 31, 2023 05:36 PM

How do you download the pattern? I don't see any other link other than the PDF application download.

Pat G.
Jan 31, 2023 09:49 PM

OK, looked at the article.  I think there is no magic link unless you want to pay for the pattern.  Here is how I save patterns like this.

The download buttons are ads for an application, not for the pattern.

Copy and paste the pattern to a word processor document.  Here is how I do it: 

Use your curser to highlight the part of the pattern you want to copy.  Then I push control and C at the same time to save it  ( Copy).  I open a word document.  For me, this is Word. Put the curser on the page and push ctrl and V at the same time.   It should appear on your document. ( paste) Clean up the pattern by deleting the ads, extra pictures, etc.  Then save the document.  This process can vary with different computers.