Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Lion Heart Pillow for Valentine's Day

Jan 20, 2023 09:05 AM
If your significant other has the heart of a lion, then this is the Valentine's Day gift you need to crochet. The design is easy to make with 3 different sizes of hearts crocheted in Bernat blanket yarn and put together to form a lion's head. Also makes a great gift for your lion-obsessed toddler because it's super soft and squishy!
Skill level: Easy
Finished measurement is approximately 12" tall by 14” wide.
Materials:
Bernat Blanket Yarn:
30 yards White
150 yards Pink
2 yards Red
Size M crochet hook
Yarn needle
Fiberfill
20-mm safety eyes

Gauge: 9 sc = 4”, 8 rows = 4”

https://myfingersflyblog.com/2023/01/20/lion-heart-pillow-crochet-pattern-2/

2 comments
Jan 21, 2023 03:09 PM

Do you have any connections with Lion Brand? Is there a special reason why it is taking weeks to receive online orders? Is company in problems? 🤔 Thanks for any exclamations… I just keep receiving emails that the haven't forgotten me, but friends are going thru same delays. Looks like we may have to delay our projects til Autumn.🥴🧶✂️😢😥

Thanks for sharing your fun  Valentine pillow pattern 💗🤗

Jan 27, 2023 11:16 AM

I'm not sure. My orders always come in about a week, but they are currently doing inventory, so orders are slower. 

I'm glad you like the pattern.