Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Crochet and Mindfulness

Jan 19, 2023 12:17 PM

Hello, I wanted to share my thoughts on how crochet can help with mindfulness. I've found that crocheting is a great way to focus and be more mindful in the present moment. When I crochet, I am able to focus on the task at hand, and I am able to let go of my thoughts and worries. I also find that crocheting helps me be more present and aware of my surroundings. Do any of you have similar experiences with crochet and mindfulness? I'd love to hear your thoughts and experiences.

1 comment
Jan 20, 2023 05:36 AM

Love that, Matilda!  🤗💗

I find when I'm crocheting, I, too, am in the moment… the worries & tasks slip out of my mind and I find solitude and even joy in that creative zone… do you recall a book called THE PRECIOUS PRESENT

It isn't just the created gift being given, it is also about the gift of the moment we are in… crocheting gives that precious present 🧶❣🧣🧤💗

+1