Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Crochet for Stress Relief

Jan 19, 2023 12:16 PM

Hello, today I want to talk about crochet as a stress relief. I've found that crochet is a great way to relax and de-stress, and it's also a great way to express myself creatively. I love how each project is unique and I can make something that's truly my own. I also find that crocheting helps me focus and be more mindful in the present moment. Do any of you have similar experiences with crochet and stress relief? I'd love to hear your thoughts and experiences.

1 comment
Jan 22, 2023 01:17 AM

Hi.  I crochet when i am stressed it really works wonders.  i try to crochet things i can donate as my children are all adults.  I have seen kids with no hat, scarf or gloves walking to school in the cold.  So i was making them and donating them to schools, daycares, churches they set up a tree a clothespin them on with a sign  need one take one.  Sometimes to food banks and they let each person take a set.  This was actually a family tradition unfortunately it will end with me.  My grandchildren don't crochet. Thank you for asking and stay well and safe.  Terry