Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Hey everyone!

Jan 15, 2023 08:50 AM

Hello, my name is Loris Ann, I have been crocheting for a couple of years now but only venturing away from hats and scarves recently. I was always afraid to try something new because I didn't think I had the talent to do so. I'm so excited to see what I can create along with all of you. 

2 comments
Jan 15, 2023 10:10 PM

Welcome 🤗. This is a very interesting group.  I am self taught and couldn't read patterns until I joined craftorators.  The patterns are easy to read and do.  Good luck venturing forward in your crocheting journey. 

+1
Jan 18, 2023 11:15 PM

Hi, Loris Ann..🤗such a pretty name! You will love this enormous library of creative people & patterns! Sounds like hats & scarves have given you great practice, just dive in here! But bring survival snacks,🍫🍇🍎 I've never seen an exit… lol❣ 🤭🧤🧣🧶✂️