Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Introduction

Jan 03, 2023 12:14 AM

Hello all! My name is Terri. I'm a 66 year old retired woman who enjoys crocheting, sewing, and gardening. 

2 comments
Jan 05, 2023 11:20 AM

Hi, Terri… hope you're having wonderfully holidays! School is back again here. So I'm sorting the yarn stash from all the Christmas creations. I'm beginning a Temperature blanket abandoned though its new to me, its an awesome fun project. Have you ever done one? Hoping you find creative patterns & people here. Wishing you a Blessed 2023… d'

Jan 06, 2023 11:56 PM

My Spellchecker was hijacked...lol.  I haven't abandoned the Temperature Blanket project!!! Glad you found us! Hope you carry survival snacks as this place is a huge collection of creative people and patterns & I've never seen an exit!!! Enjoy yourself & holler if you need help...