Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Emails!

Jan 02, 2023 04:41 PM

Hi everyone, 

I just wanted to share my thoughts on the Craftorator emails that we get. I love how they always have great pattern recommendations and tips for new projects. The emails are always well-organized and easy to follow, and I've found some of my favorite patterns through them. I also appreciate how the emails are tailored to my interests, so I'm not bombarded with patterns that I'm not interested in. Overall, I think the Craftorator emails are a great resource for anyone looking for new patterns and inspiration. Do any of you have any thoughts on the emails? 

I'd love to hear what you think.

2 comments
Jan 02, 2023 10:15 PM

Theyre quite useful!

Jacqueline
Jan 10, 2023 04:36 PM

Hello, I have been trying to join your forum, however, I keep getting a message that my email is not valid.  I have been using this same email since Cable TV was $6.00 a month, and it is now $302.00 a month.  I would like to join, is there any way that my email could be added?  Thank you very much for any help you can provide.  I didn't see anywhere to contact a person, so I thought I might try this way.  I don't have a yahoo or gmail account to use.

Thank you very much.