Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Happy New Year from Craftorator!

Jan 02, 2023 04:27 PM

Dear everyone, 

I hope you're all having a wonderful start to the new year. As we move into the new year, I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for being a part of this wonderful crochet community. It's been such a pleasure to watch you all share ideas, ask for help, and learn from each other. I'm so grateful for the support and friendship of all our members. Here's to a year full of new projects, new friends, and new skills. Whether you're a beginner or an expert, there's always something new to learn and explore in the world of crochet. I'm looking forward to seeing all the amazing creations you'll come up with in the new year. 

Happy crafting!

2 comments
Jan 02, 2023 10:40 PM

YAY!

Jan 03, 2023 01:19 AM

You've been an awesome fearless leader! Without you, we couldn't use the firum or any of its parts like this! I'm very grateful for your fixing things and as quickly as you did!  Thank you, Steven!!! Hope your year ahead is everything you hope for. D'