Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Friend's first granddaughter

Dec 29, 2022 11:02 AM

I made this dress for my friend who just had her first grandbaby. Working on a matching burette right now and then it's ready to go. I watched a YouTube video to make this and just put the playback on a slow speed so I could just follow along or pause it while I caught up. Lol

9 comments
Dec 29, 2022 11:17 AM
Comment deleted
Dec 29, 2022 11:23 AM

I keep trying but it won't show up on my post.

there it worked this time

+1
Dec 29, 2022 11:37 AM
Comment deleted
+1
Dec 29, 2022 11:46 AM

Yeah I didn't understand a word she was saying but like they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. LOL the comments were all in a different language also so I just gave it a thumbs up and called it good. 👍

+1
Dec 29, 2022 12:19 PM
Comment deleted
Dec 29, 2022 12:47 PM

When my two 8-year-olds are here, I let them have my iPad but then the rest of the time is for Grandma. I take it to bed with me and crochet until I get tired. I'm guilty of having very late nights. I always say, I'll do one more round and then quit. Yeah right!

Dec 29, 2022 01:16 PM
Comment deleted
Dec 29, 2022 01:29 PM

Actually my active days are pretty much over also. I wear a fentanyl patch and take way too many pills but that keeps me going at least. My accident basically broke everything in me from the hips up. I'm a modern day Bionic Woman internally. LOL I have bad days also, that's where crocheting comes in to play. It sucks when age creeps up on you but it's even worse when other things help push you even further into it 

I'm sorry to hear that your Mobility is leaving you… Believe me, I feel your pain! I need to get off of here and get a few things done while I still have sunshine. It was very nice to meet you and we will probably talk soon. Thank you for being so nice and welcoming.

Happy crocheting! Sandy

Dec 29, 2022 04:44 PM

I really enjoyed meeting you, too...made my day!!! Titanium neck plates & 4 removed lumbar vertebrae… I m a robot...lol!  🤖 Have fun this week and have a safe and awesome New Year… crocheting hugs for my new bionic friend🧶✂️🤗🪄🫂