Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Who Am I

Dec 29, 2022 05:08 AM

Good Day,

I like to draw, paint, repurpose, refinish, embroider, crochet, sew, or even make things with my hands like sculpting with clay. I also write poetry and love to read non-fiction.  

I have learned a lot owning my own home by myself with the upkeep and maintenance and repairs I also consider this crafting. Why? Well you have to be crafty to pour cement because smoothing cement is like frosting a cake (it's really fun) it's just the mixing part (which you need a special tool for) and that too is like mixing a cake!  

I am wanting to learn how to make furniture, do wrought iron ( love working with metal), and stain glass. 

My career has been in fashion, furniture, travel, art, teaching, and security

I look forward to meeting new crafters.

Thank you,

Tracy

3 comments
Dec 29, 2022 11:30 AM

WOW🙀❣ Tracy, so cool that you are so talented!!! I learned to be our plumber & electrician, even at friends' houses, but I made my husband do the cement… lol! Life is easier when you can do your own stuff… be proud and pat yourself on the back with each accomplishment!!! You are awesome ❣🤗 🥳 👩🔧👩🏼🏭🧑⚖️👩🎨👩🚒

Dec 30, 2022 08:43 PM

Hi Donna,

thanks, yes I did work hard even to do my own roof. Well coating it with a white plastic coating twice!  That was a lot of work and then some.

I appreciate hearing that especially from a person of the same gender… a woman/

Graciously accepting your praise.

Talk later.

Tracy

+1
LINDA
Dec 31, 2022 09:38 AM

You are a woman who likes to keep busy! Good for you!  I will follow along! <3

+1