Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Crocheted Baby Dress

Dec 28, 2022 04:41 PM

Hi everyone, 

I'm in need of a pattern for a crocheted baby dress. I'm looking for something that is easy to follow and not too complicated. Does anyone have any recommendations or know of any good patterns? I'd really appreciate any help you can offer. 

Thanks in advance!

3 comments
Dec 29, 2022 10:46 AM

try getting on YouTube. There are a bunch of really cute patterns that you can find and follow along with the video. The more difficult stitches are easier when you see one done for you. I always set the video playback to a slower speed and then just follow along. I made a couple really cute outfits this way.

+1
Dec 31, 2022 06:38 AM

Hi — I have two possibles for you.  They are both free.  One is called Puff Stitch Dress Sizes 12 months & Toddler.  The other is called Tutti Fruitti Vintage Dress.  The best version is the aqua bodice with a multicolored skirt in size 7-8 years old.,  Also, as someone else has said, YouTube also has cute dresses including Tutu Dress crocheted top/bodice.  As you can see, this is an example of crocheted tops with fabric skirts.  I hope I was of some help.

LINDA
Dec 31, 2022 09:44 AM

So many places have dresses that are actually easy ummm try name brand yarns and they usually will have beginner things you can work up even dresses. Not sure if I can name some here but I am sure you know. 

Good luck!