Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

Crochet-Alongs

Dec 26, 2022 03:15 PM

Hi everyone, 

I love the idea of crochet-alongs where a group of us work on the same project at the same time. It's a great way to stay motivated and have some fun together. Do any of you have experience with crochet-alongs? I'd love to hear about your experiences and any tips you have for organizing one. 

Best,

3 comments
Dec 27, 2022 01:00 AM

Such a cool idea 

+1
Dec 27, 2022 08:10 AM

We meet once a month on computer Zoom. it originally was weekly, then twice a month, now the group just wants the 4th Monday of the month at 7pm west coast USA time.

In 2022, we completed a potholder (or two) each month.

In 2023 we are going to be doing scrubbies each month.

The members could also work on any project during the meeting if they did not want to do the planned project. Their work was not limited to crochet, they could work on anything they wanted to, while enjoying social time with our group.

Dec 27, 2022 12:39 PM

Sounds interesting, but 7 pm west coast time is like 10 or 11 pm eastern time so I would be unable to join.